Thursday, August 2, 2012

Onesie line sketches


These are my onesie sketches. I liked the idea of some sort of nature on the onsies so in one line, it has a flower theme and the other has a combination of advice and insect like a butterfly on one that says "fly", lady bugs on another with one lady bug spotless saying "be different", and the last one with an ant saying "be strong". I really liked both of those idea but I decided to go with a onesies line of characters for nursery rhymes. The first one is from "Hush little Baby" so I put a mockingbird on it because one of the lines in the song is "mamma's gonna buy you a mockingbird." For the second one, I came up with two possible designs for "Hey Diddle Diddle;" one with a dish and a spoon ("the dish ran away with a spoon"), and the other with a cow jumping over the moon ("the cow jumped over the moon"). For the third design, I did "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with stars in the sky and a diamond, too ("like a diamond in the sky").

No comments:

Post a Comment